Wednesday, October 29, 2008

looking back, looking forward

Right now I'm watching Judy Baar Topinka on Chicago Tonight. In most elections, I'm more likely to vote Democrat than Republican, but my underlying choice is dictated by who I think is the best candidate for each position. I firmly believed back in 2006 that Topinka was the best candidate for governor, and I voted for her. I have to wonder how things would have played out between then and now if she had been elected instead of the clueless Blobhead. *sigh* I lost count long ago of the number of serious errors he's made, including this winner.

If the Rezko trial can take him down, I think we'd all be better off. All we need to make this picture complete and satisfying is saying Blobhead hauled off to the slammer as Patti says "let them eat cake."

No comments: