Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wednesday night at World Music Company

...7:30 to 10:00 p.m., the Beverly All Stars play jazz for you. Join them for a night of fine music.

This will be their last night at World Music Company, as fundraising efforts have not been enough to counter the effect on the loss of students due to the economy. I'll be sorry to see them go.

Stay tuned here for further info once they've found a new Wednesday night location.

C'mon down to 1808 W. 103rd St., just east of the Metra tracks ($3 cover), for one last time.

1 comment:

Fargo said...

It was a great night for music on 103rd St., with an outstanding range of guest musicians of all ages. Ezra was in fine voice - smooth and soulful. I'll miss these special nights at World Music Company.

I've heard rumors about who will occupy their space next. I'll post more when I know more.